This week, in the news
Headline: Fainting spell scandal! While waiting for a ride last Tuesday, I blacked out. How unglamorous! Neil was there to save me, of course (but you don't expect him to haul all 128 lbs of me, do you?) - and a kind man helped him hail a cab to bring me to the Makati Med ER. I regained consciousness in the ER. A shot of medicine in my arm and an ECG later, I was sent home. Darn these dizziness and fainting spells.
Womb action: most number of somersaults ever recorded! Well, am not sure about the numbers part, but the baby looks like he/she's practicing her acrobatic talents in there! I still go "whoa" and "oops" even after a week of endless fetal movements. Is this normal at all? I gotta ask my OB tomorrow. Maybe I just need some ice cream, huh, Neil?
Sidelines...I took out baby photos of me and Neil and tried to imagine how our baby would look like. I still can't imagine. Heehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment