Third trimester news!!!
This is loooooooong due. No, not the baby! This blog.
First off the list: we've changed doctors. For the third time. A different doctor for every trimester, can you believe that? Our first doc, Dra. Gie Lazaro-Dizon - we could not afford. Her professional fee was way too high for us. She transferred us to another doc, Dra. Caedo-Lim. Who, when I was nearing the end of my second trimester, dumped us because she won't deliver anymore to the hospital of our choice. Cute, huh.
We found another OB, Dra. Henson. We glad we did, because she's just wonderful (so far!). Plus, she doesn't mind us haggling for the fees.
Bigger news: Lia Ysobel (yes that's her final name) is now 6.3 pounds! How much more will she weigh by the time she's due to come out!??? The doc is doubtful that I'd be able to do a normal delivery...but we're still hoping I can. Wish us luck.
I'm due on the 21st this month. Excited and scared at the same time.
Oh, and I might need to have blood transfused. I'm anemic, and although I've been taking iron supplements, my hemoglobin count is still low. We're looking for donors, O type - just in case.
I've also started to pack our stuff for the hospital.
Are we ready yet???
Wish us luck!!! Need your prayers, guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment