Tuesday, December 28, 2004

All she wants for Christmas...

Well, we don't know really (thank God she still can't tell us! Mwehehe)...but here's a list of the top gifts (I think) that she got this Christmas! =)



  1. The gold crucifix from Ninong John. As I said to John, it was probably the nicest, most meaningful gift for Lia this Christmas. We bought her a gold necklace for it. Also had it blessed already.


  2. The PlayGro playmat from Lola Molly. She didn't have to, but of course the Lola that she is, she did. Lia's enjoying the colorful mat while lying on her stomach!


  3. The Rustanette shoes from Lola Dang. I guess because it was tradition for us little girls in the family - we always had special "Sunday shoes" -- leather mary janes to go with our Sunday dresses. And it was always from Rustan's.




Of course, the cute little outfits that she got are a blast, too! Can't wait to wear that see-through spaghetti-strapped OshKosh top (that goes with a tube so Lia's boobs won't show) from Ninang Kasey!




No comments: