Excited Momma
Lia's turning one soon - June 26, to be exact. And I, the stage mudra, am orchestrating an Elmo party for the little one.
Why Elmo? He's her fave! She dances and claps and laughs when Elmo's on TV. Over Dora the Explorer, Blue's Clues, and other Sesame Street characters, Elmo is really her favorite. Well, actually there's one TV show that she really really loves. It's called Hi-5, and it's a group of Australians who sing and dance. Since it's impossible to find materials of them, we opted for Elmo.
And, since I can't wait to share what we have in store for Lia's guests on her birthday party, am sharing it now, here! Hehehe!
- Bubble Show - small bubbles, big bubbles, snake bubbles and dynamite bubbles! All bubbles! Of course, kids are welcome to get into these bubbles! How? Oh, that's the surprise!
- Glitter Tattoo booth - pretty designs, glittery and glistening!
- Cotton candy booth - surely, everyone will get sugar-high with this classic sweet.
- Games, games and prizes of course!
She's having her party the day before her birthday, though. Had a hard time bargaining for a Sunday rental of the venue.
Last night the balloon-maker faxed me Lia's custom-print balloons...a picture of her and an illustration of Elmo. Hehehe.
I'm excited already! Next: mother-and-daughter shopping. For Lia's birthday outfit. Hehehe!
1 comment:
Mica,
Good luck! I can feel your excitement. Oh, I could hardly wait to experience the same bliss in raising my own baby eLf.
Post a Comment