We recently took a trip to Baguio, for Mom's birthday celebration. :) It was Lia's first long trip! I thought she was going to get bored, but five hours on the road was just right--she slept, she chatted with Ginny's daughter Vida, she sang.
We stayed at The Manor in Camp John Hay, thanks to Ginny's family's timesharing privileges. As soon as we checked in, we knew the kids loved the place.Check out Lia and Vida at The Manor's fireplace! :)
We were in Baguio for four days with Ginny's family, and John and Ryan. We had plenty of time to take in the sights, and the food, hehehe. Lia herself was enjoying the food, much to my surprise. Plus, she took her first horseback ride (which was, again, unexpected, as Lia has more "scared" moments than brave ones).
When at last our trip ended, and we headed home, Lia refused to "go home". True enough, when she caught sight of our home, she screamed and cried, "I don't want to go home! I want to go back to Baguio!" :)

No comments:
Post a Comment