Placenta previa
I had my checkup last week with my OB-Gyn. I've been a good patient, having done all my bloodworks requested. ;) I was glad to find out I was relatively healthy, except for my (inevitable) anemia. My blood sugar level was normal (which I was very happy about, my mom having diabetes now and me eating lots of sweets recently, hehehe).
I also had a transvaginal ultrasound with my doc, to check how the baby's doing. I felt elation again as I saw our (second) baby. I was surprised; I had thought I poured all my joy and excitement when I was pregnant with Lia. :) I guess every child really brings joy. The baby swung his (hehehe, I'm really wishing it's a boy) arms and legs while we looked. I was surprised that he was already a fetus, with his brain, arms, legs, and body developed. And a strong, fast heartbeat at 177 beats per minute!
The doctor noticed my placenta was low-lying, though. :( I was banned from exhausting myself too much, as it may cause bleeding. I hope the placenta goes up as the baby grows.
The ultrasound also indicated that I was 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant already (that day, August 16). This week I'll be on my second trimester! I can't wait for my nausea, vomiting, and sleeplessness to end!
No comments:
Post a Comment