Halloween month!
It's that time of the month again! Aside from Christmas and birthdays, Lia loves this event, too: Halloween!
Last Saturday we went shopping for the kids' costumes. Luckily, I stumbled upon a Bumblebee and Company stall at the Powerplant Mall. I found what I was looking for! A li'l devil costume for Kaitlin, and a cute purple-and-orange witch costume for Lia.
I was happy with my purchase because: (1) they were on sale AND these were exactly the ones I had in mind, (2) the materials were not itchy/scratchy like those sold in Toy Kingdom (which I've already visited twice in hopes of seeing some new costumes or comfy ones, but haven't), and (3) I didn't exert much effort convincing Lia to wear the witch costume (she likes to be a fairy FOREVER).
It will be Kaitlin's first trick-or-treat. Hope she likes it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment