Friday, October 15, 2004

Baby's Day Out!

Lia went out today!!! ;p With the blessings of her pedia (who said she can already go out as long as we choose a good day...i.e., a weekday; and a good location...i.e., a place where there's not too much crowd). For that, the closest venue I knew - PowerPlant Mall!

We were there as early as 10:30am! Lia was silent at first; getting to know her surroundings. When she was comfy enough, she was already smiling at everything and everyone. Hahaha! Hmmm, I can see she's going to be a mall person too like mom. Mwahaha!

Jenk and her kids Justin and Jersey joined us around lunchtime. My God. Lia was just as big (and maybe slightly bigger) than Jersey, who was one and a half months older! Jenk was disappointed because she brought a really nice outfit that she thought would fit Lia...but it looked like it wouldn't! Anyway we still kept her gift. =)

One thing about bringing your kid to the mall: make sure you're there really early, so you can finish your business and leave the mall before the clock strikes five. We left there at 4:30, and the mall was already crowded - not to mention the difficulty we had getting a cab! Sigh. I was too occupied with my malling that I forgot the time (I had planned to leave at 2pm, can you believe that).

And next time we'll bring dad along! To carry the stroller! Hehehe.




No comments: