Friday, October 15, 2004

Top five baby stores!

Uh-huh! This blog would not be complete without my top list of baby stores!



  1. SM Baby Department. It's got almost everything! And at a really reasonable price. I get most of Lia's stuff there. They also have discounts throughout the year (really, from experience). Plus they have the SM items (sort of like their SM Bonus in their supermarkets) that are cheap but good (like sleeveless shirts that Lia uses for sleepwear). And mind you, they have helpful salespeople now!


  2. The Baby Company. They have outlets in PowerPlant and Podium (these I know of). The one in Podium has more complete stocks, though. Here is where I found tights (thanks to Jenk's tip) for Lia, and the complete lineup of Lamaze toys. I bought Lia's mobile here, too. Some of the salespeople are not very knowledgeable, though - it took four of them to figure out what "tights" I was talking about.


  3. Chicco. Just because they have cute outfits. Super expensive, though! You just have to know when they're on sale because they'll have their P1,800-outfits on sale for just P200 to P400. I got a nice orange mini skirt for our neighbor's second birthday for just P200. Hehehe.


  4. Rustan's Baby Department. Here is where I find rare items (usually those sold only in the US). They have the Dr. Brown bottles (never mind, I didn't buy them anyway, I opted for Avent). However, I found out that some items are ridiculously priced higher than normal! For example, the Gerber nursing pads are P199, while I get them at SM for P147! Gosh.


  5. Enfant, because I was surprised at some of their cheap items! I got a pair of shoes there for around P70! Wow. Wait until they go on sale; they have really good items, too.




That's it! I have to search more stores for more value-for-money stuff! Hehehe!!!




No comments: