Friday, February 08, 2008

14 more days!

Kaitlin is almost ready to come out!

I'll be working only until next week. :) Lia's already excited having me stay home (but am not sure if she is excited about her baby sister; I can't tell yet if she's just saying so to please me or if it's real ;p). So far, I have completed the documents I'd need for the hospital (Philhealth forms, SSS benefit, even the Q&A for the nurse when I get to the delivery room ;p). I have also started packing things for me and the baby (but am sure there will be lots of packing and unpacking, deciding whether to bring a particular item or not--like I did with Lia =p).

Neil has also started rearranging our room. The bunk bed we had planned to buy for the girls earlier has been junked; we're buying mattresses instead. Although am still wary with the idea of the mattresses on the floor (dust bunnies!!!), Neil is bent on buying these instead of investing on a crib/playpen for Kaitlin.

So...next week, we'll be buying all the stuff we still need. I can't wait to go on leave from work! ;)



No comments: