Kaitlin's first month
Kaitlin turned one month old last week! So far she’s been—feeding. Yes, forever feeding! I’m purely breastfeeding her (no formula milk!), and when she’s not at my breast, she’s gulping down the milk I pump—fast. Hence, whenever I need to go out, I’m always rushing, because Kaitlin always finishes the milk I pump even before I am scheduled to come home. I have yet to find a solution for this (hahaha, I guess more milk to pump should be it).
Ate Lia has been a good big sis to Kaitlin. She’s sweet, and always offers to take care of her li’l sis. Doesn’t mean she’s not jealous, though! She lashes on us—the adults. She’s been misbehaving since Kaitlin came home from the hospital. :( We are trying our best to discipline her but sometimes it’s just so hard! I finally spanked her—for the first time—a few weeks back. I cried because my heart melted when I saw her cry. :(
Sigh. Being a parent is really hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment