Lia goes to school
Lia's going to preschool this June! I enrolled her in a school just within the village: Smart Reader Kids. The school has franchises worldwide (but I didn't know that yet when I started canvassing for schools).
I had three choices for Lia's school. I had several criteria. Lia's opinion counted, too, when I was choosing the school. I finally enrolled her in Smart Reader because I liked their program, the classrooms were nice (themed per subject), the teachers looked like they know what they're doing (I hope they're great teachers!), tuition included snacks and fees for Halloween, Christmas, and field trips, and of course, Lia liked it.
Lia's in Kinder 1. I wanted to put her in Kinder 2 (hahaha, because the tuition is cheaper for the higher level) but Lia can't read yet (just recognizes the words but can't really read).
I hope she likes school!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment